sand wick trapezium

  • Sandwick, Shetland - Wikipedia

    Sandwick (Old Norse: "Sandy Bay") is an ancient parish in the Shetland Islands that had been merged in 1891, along with Cunningsburgh, into Dunrossness It is located 13 miles south of Lerwick in the South Mainland.It comprises a number of distinct settlements in very close proximity to each other, each remaining distinct through being separated by agricultural land.